Students will learn about blogs, identify blogs they would like to follow, and create a blog of their own. The first assignment will be to write a short persuasive argument as to why they should be blogging.
Some articles to read before writing your argument:
- Let Them Blog!
- The Ultimate Guide to the Use of Blogs in Teaching
- Why My Six-Year-Olds Blog (And Why Your Students Should, Too)
- Why Wouldn’t We Let Students Blog? Reasons to Get Students Blogging
- 5 Reasons Your Students Should Blog
- Six Reasons Why Kids Should Know How to Blog
- 15 Reasons I Think You Should Blog