The WHS Senior Prom is on Friday, May 25th from 7-12 at “The Loading Dock,” 375 Fairfield Ave, Stamford. Doors open at 7:00pm for check-in, mocktail and hors d'oeuvres hour. All guests must arrive by 8:15pm. NO ONE WILL BE ALLOWED TO ENTER AFTER. The Senior Prom ends at midnight. NO ONE WILL BE ALLOWED TO LEAVE until at least 11:00PM.
PRIOR to purchasing prom tickets YOU MUST:
- Have the prom contract signed by you and a parent/guardian.
- Fill out ALL parts of Page 3 of the prom contract document.
- Bring cash, check, or money order (made out to “WHS Class of 2018”) with signed prom contract. Tickets cost $55.00 per person.
- The Prom King & Queen nomination form is included on page 4. Fill it out, if you’d like and return with prom contract and payment.
- There will not be assigned tables at prom. There will be lounge style seating instead.
Once you’ve filled out pages 3 and 4 of the prom contract, and fixed any dues/fines/sports issues, you may buy tickets Monday, May 7 through Friday, May 18.
To buy tickets go to:
- Room 205: Before and after school, and periods 3 and 6
- Room 105: Before and after school, and periods 3 and 5
The AfterProm takes place at Westhill from midnight until 3am, in the courtyard and gym. There is DJ, food, bouncy castles, mechanical bull, photo booth, PRIZES, and more! As well as all sorts of food – burgers, hot dogs, salads, CANDY.
- WHO CAN GO? All Westhill Seniors and A GUEST, regardless of whether or not they attended prom.
- IS IT FREE? 100%.
- WHAT DO I NEED TO BRING? An ID.
- DRESS CODE? Casual attire.
- DO I HAVE TO STAY THE WHOLE TIME? No, enter by 1AM, leave whenever you want – but ONCE you leave, you CAN’T return.
- QUESTIONS? See Ms. Méndez in room 205 or and Mrs. Sansone in room 105.