Tickets are on sale from May 1st to May 11th. Tickets are $65 per person. To purchase tickets students must bring a completed prom contract and cash or check (made out to "WHS Class of 2019) to Ms. Grant (Room 310) or Ms. Miraballes (Room 433). Do NOT come to buy prom tickets during YOUR class time. Come when you are FREE. Absolutely NO Junior Prom Tickets will not be sold after 2:30 PM on May 11th.
- Room 310 (Grant): Before and after school and during Periods 1 and 4
- Room 433 (Miraballes): Before and after school and during Periods 3 and 7
- 2018 Junior Prom Contract
Where is Junior Prom?
- Junior Prom is at The Italian Center, 1620 Newfield Avenue, Stamford.
When is Junior Prom?
- Junior Prom is Friday, May 18th.
- Doors open at 7:00PM for check-in. All guests must arrive by 8:00PM.
- NO ONE WILL BE ALLOWED TO ENTER AFTER 8:00PM.
- If you have a sports or job-related reason for why you will arrive after 8:00PM, you must include it on Page 5.
- Junior Prom ends at 11pm. NO ONE WILL BE ALLOWED TO LEAVE until 10:00PM.
At prom you will be seated at assigned tables. Tables hold 10 people. Collaborate with friends to create a table request list of a total of 10 people (table chart attached – see page 6). This list is a request only. Seating can be changed at the discretion of the Prom Coordinators. If you do not have a complete table of 10, the Prom Committee will adjust accordingly. Make sure the people listed for your table have not already been listed at another table. Only one list is needed per table. FILL IN YOUR TABLE LIST ON PAGE 6. If you have any special table requests (to be NEXT to another table group, be placed close to/far from the dance floor/speakers, etc.), please indicate that in the space provided.