The warning bell rings at 7:20 AM and classes begin at 7:25 AM. Dismissal is at 2:05 PM.
On early release (half days) the bell will ring at 11:45 AM.
On days when the opening of school is delayed the warning bell will ring at 9:20 AM and classes will begin at 9:25 AM.
All Delayed Openings are 2 hours (120 minutes.)
You can sign up for District Alerts on the Stamford Public Schools website for the latest information on school closings and delays. Click here to visit the Subscribe to News page. Input your email address and check District Alerts. Click on Subscribe Me.
WHS Day Cycle
2019-20 Day Cycle Calendar (PDF) - Every day has a letter. Print this chart out to know what the rotation will be in advance.
WHS Bell Schedules For Students
2019-20 Normal Rotation Blank Printable Grid (PDF) - Print this schedule out and fill in your classes and color code them.
Assignment Tracker (PDF) Assignment Tracker (docx) - Writing down assignments is a powerful organizational tool. Each day, for each class, write down any HW or projects that you need to complete. Be sure to include due dates. Once an assignment is complete, check it off!
WHS Bell Schedules For Classrooms
- Daily Bell Schedules
- Daily Bell Schedules with Connection Time
- Early Release Schedule (PDF) - Print this for Teacher Professional Development Days or other Planned Early Dismissals.
- Delayed Opening Schedule (PDF) - Print this if there was a delay opening school (usually due to snow).
- Unscheduled Early Release Schedule (PDF) - Use this schedule if school is closed early (usually due to snow).
- Full Day 1-7 Schedule (PDF) - Use this schedule on Midterm and Final Exam Review Days.
- Midterm/FInal Exam Schedule (PDF) - Use this schedule during Midterm and Final Exams.