Dear Strawberry Hill Families,
We will be continuing our school supply purchasing option for the 2020-21 school year. As a reminder this is a no-hassle purchasing option for families to shop for school supplies. We will be using the company, Best in Class, which pre-packages school supplies online. Here’s how it will work:
- The school supply company has an online store exclusively for our school
- Parents purchase the grade level supply packet for their child by July 1st.
- Supply packs are delivered to the school and pre-bundled for each student
The benefits include:
- Hassle-free, convenient way of purchasing supplies
- Significantly lower prices, when bundled in mass
- Free shipping to the school
- Less confusion and guess-work on the items required
- Individually bundled supplies for students
Please note, it is very important that you purchase the packets by the deadline, July 1st, so we can plan accordingly. If you are unable to purchase the supplies by July 1st, our supplies list will be available on our website. As a standard practice, we will work to ensure that all students have access to the supplies needed. Based on safety guidelines, each individual student will have their own supplies (supplies should not be a shared). Plans for Fall 2020-21 are currently being worked on. If there are any disruptions due to COVID-19, we will devise a plan to distribute supplies accordingly.
We will continue to have a separate list of items not included in the supplies bundle due to availability, and quality. (Items such as headphones, paper towels, tissues, hand sanitizer, etc will be requested during Open House). For example, headphones are an item that families will need to consider purchasing individually due to hygienic preferences.
Here is the procedure:
- Go to the Best In Class Link to our school: https://www.schoolsupplypacks.com/345-strawberry-hill-elementary-stamford
- See enclosed instructions on Flyer: Best in Class Instructions Flyer
Frank Rodriguez, Principal