Welcome Back to the 2019-20 School Year!
We are incredibly excited to begin another year here at Stark School! This year promises to be filled with star opportunities for all of our students as we strive to find ways that are memorable! We embark on this journey together with a pledge to our students, parents and community, that this will be a year of engaging, meaningful and rigorous work in our classrooms, combined with special events and a plethora of extracurricular clubs and activities and performing arts groups certain to encourage our Stark Stars to be involved and stay connected!
During the 2019-20 school year, we will continue to build upon and refine our proven foundation of good work, honored traditions, and continued excellence in education. Our vision remains… Developing the Mind, Body and Heart
We look forward to a very positive and productive year together! We extend a special, yearlong invitation to our families to join us at school activities and events whenever possible. We want and value your involvement and support in your child’s education! Your active participation is key to the success of your child’s school years. Please know that we highly value home/school communication here at Stark.
Again, welcome to Stark School and to our wonderful learning community. Our school is a place with energy, enthusiasm, and a high standard of excellence! It is, indeed, a place where opportunities abound! Here’s to an AWESOME new school year as we work together to make our school a great place to work and learn each day!
We ask that you guide and support your child’s learning by ensuring that he/she:
- 1) Attends school daily and arrives on time and ready for the day’s learning experience;
- *Please note that we will be monitoring students’ attendance: absences, late arrivals and early pickups throughout the year.
- 2) Reads daily to develop a love for reading and to improve literacy skills;
- 3) Shares school experiences with you so that you are aware of his/her school life;
- 4) Knows that you expect him/her to succeed in school and learn to develop independency.
Principal Julia A. Stark Elementary School