Andrena Forlenzo, School Counselor and College & Career Center Coordinator
(College representative visits, field trips, college/career focused classroom presentations, scholarships)
Phone: (203) 977-5754
Email: Click here.
The College & Career Center offers students access to computers, books, test preparation booklets, military information and current up-to-date college information. Students can use the computers to run job searches, complete college applications, register for admissions tests, register for the SAT/ACT, run a college search and/or take inventories, etc.
Come to the College & Career Center located on the first floor, Room 163, for assistance with any of the above. If the room is closed, please see Ms. Forlenzo, across the hall, in the School Counseling Suite.
If you are a parent interested in volunteering in the College & Career Center, please contact Ms. Forlenzo via email.
College Planning Information
- The Overall College Process
- College Representative Visits to SHS
- Tests for College Admissions (PSAT / SAT / SAT II / ACT) & Fee Waivers
- College Quick Facts and Terminology
- Helpful Websites and Other Resources
- Checklists and Timelines
- FAFSA and CSS Profile
- Visiting Colleges and Interviews
- Scholarship Information
- Dispelling Myths about College Admissions
Career Planning Information
- Career Interest Inventories
- Military Information & ASVAB Test
- Internships / Work Experience
- Helpful Websites
- Summer Opportunities
2020 Stamford Public Schools College Fair
Thursday, October TBD
Stamford High School
6:00pm - 8:00pm