The MYP provides a framework of learning which encourages students to become creative, critical and reflective thinkers. They MYP emphasizes intellectual challenge, encouraging students to make connections between their studies in traditional subjects and to the real world. It fosters the development of skills for communication, intercultural understanding and global engagements, qualities that are essential for life in the 21st century.
- Addresses students' intellectual, social, emotional and physical well-being;
- Enables students to understand and manage the complexities of our world;
- Provides them with the skills and attitudes they need in order to take responsible action for the future;
- Ensures breadth and depth of knowledge and understanding through the study of eight subject groups;
- The study of at least two language to support students in understanding their own culture and that of others.
MYP Grading Rubrics:
- Language Acquisitions
- Language and Literature
- Individuals and Societies
- Physical and Health Education