Sign up for PowerSchool Access to See Your Child's Report Card
The PowerSchool Parent Portal allows parents and guardians to monitor assignments, grades and attendance and see report cards. End of the year report cards will be digital. You must have a PowerSchool Account to view your child's report card.
For ACCESS ID and PASSWORD and any issues, please contact Mr. Henderson at [email protected]
2. Click the Create Account tab to the right of Sign In.
3. Click the blue Create Account button.
4. Enter your name and email address.
5. For your desired username try using the first part of your email address.
6. Enter your student’s name, access ID and Password, and your relationship.
7. Please record your username and password somewhere so you can log on next year. Next year all school forms will be digital.