A listing of helpful ELL sites are provided below:
EL Connecticut Department of Education
- EL Strategies Desk Cards
EL Web links
ESL Publisher Links
- Education Place Education Games
- DIBELS® Next Benchmark Goals and Composite Score
- Enchanted Learning
- Scholastic - for Teachers
- Teen Ink
- Reading A-Z
- Essay Punch
- Traci's 6th List of Ten: Ten Prewriting Exercises for Personal Narratives
- HMH Publishers - Ideas for Personal Narratives
- Rubistar - Create free, customizable rubrics for any classroom activity. Choose from a variety of existing rubrics or create your own. Enter class scores and analyze your class's performance.
- Teach-nology - Choose from a variety of free existing rubrics or join as a member for a low yearly subscription fee and create customizable rubrics.
- Rubrics for Web Lessons - Discover the purpose of rubrics and their role in authentic assessment.
- MidLink Magazine Teacher Tools - Choose from a variety of existing rubrics or use a template to create your own customized rubric.
- SCORE (Schools of California Online Resources for Education) - Choose from a variety of existing rubrics.