For the elementary students, we have an adventure of fun and nutrition education with the help of the Eat, Learn, Live Characters - Theodore, Sydney & Ava - watch for Theodore, Sydney & Ava and friends on menus and signs in cafeterias - they are our nutrition ambassadors!!!! You will also notice whole grain products, fresh fruits, and vegetables being offered more frequently.
Middle and High School Lunch Programs
We understand that older students have a more sophisticated palate, so we have some appropriate enhancements to meet their needs. Some highlights:
- Our food stations: “Create”, “2mato”, “Grilled”, “On the Go” and “So Deli”.
- See menus for details of daily specials
- More whole grain breads, rolls, fresh fruits, and vegetables
- Made to order deli Sandwiches at the High Schools. (BOAR'S HEAD DELI SERVED)
- Homemade “pizzeria style” round pre-sliced pizzas
Breakfast & Lunch Reimbursable Meal Requirements
5 Meal Components offered daily for Breakfast and Lunch = Fruit, Vegetable, Meat/Meat Alternate, Whole Grain, Dairy. Students must select a minimum of 3 of the 5 components offered to make it a reimbursable meal.