The philosophy of the Stamford Board of Education is to provide the necessary opportunities and environment to enable all youngsters in the Stamford Public Schools to achieve their highest educational potential.
2019-2020 Stamford Public Schools Policy Guide for Families (an abridged version of the BoE Policy Manual)
- Español (will be posted when available)
The Board of Education Policy Book contains the policies, regulations and by-laws of the Board to realize this philosophy. This book has been divided into sections to make it easier to download only the sections you would like to read.
The Board of Education Policy Book 2015-2016 appears below. To search for a particular word or term, press CTRL-F (PC) or Command (⌘)-F (Macintosh). A search box will be displayed in the upper right of the screen. Enter your search criteria. Type the word or phrase you want to search for in the entry field. Use the small left and right arrows in the blue search box to skip to the previous or next instance of the searched-for word.
Policies by Sections:
- 1000s Community - 1250 & 1330 Updated
- 2000s Administration - 2000 & 2131.1 Updated
- 3000s Fiscal Management Support Services
- 4000s Personnel - 4118.231 & 4118.237 Updated
- 5000s Students - 5117.2R, 5118, 5118R, 5130, 5130R, 5141.8, 5144.1, 5135.3 & 5141.25 Updated
- 6000s Instruction - 6141, 6146, 6146.3 & 6146.3R Updated
- 9000s Board Policies (9000 Policy Series - BOE Reviewed and Adopted Series - December 2, 2014) - 9321 & 9322 Revised