School Climate Survey Spring 2023
School climate affects every aspect of the school experience. Research has shown that a positive school climate correlates to higher attendance rates, test scores, promotion rates, and graduation rates. When everyone feels welcome, safe, and valued in school, it positively impacts both teaching and learning.
The School Climate Survey is NOW CLOSED. Results of the School Climate Survey Spring 2023 will be shared with the Board of Education and school communities in June 2023.
SPS SHOUT OUTS - Each week, SPS acknowledges schools, staff members and students who have a positive impact on their school climate. We celebrate these individuals and groups who inspire us with unique projects, events and special efforts that positively impact our students and communities and make everyone feel welcome!
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is School Climate?
- Why is School Climate Important?
- What is a School Climate Survey?
- When does the Climate Survey open?
- Where can I find the link to the School Climate Survey?
- How long will it take to complete the School Climate Survey?
- Does my child have to complete the School Climate Survey at home?
- I have more than one child in Stamford Public Schools. Do I need to complete the School Climate Survey more than once?
- How can parents/caregivers complete the survey?
- Will the School Climate Survey be available in other languages?
- What questions will be on the School Climate Survey?
- Do I have to answer every question?
- How does SPS use the School Climate Survey results?
- Is the School Climate Survey confidential and anonymous?