Consolidated Grant Application
Address:888 Washington Blvd.
Office: 5th Floor (South)
Stamford, CT 06904
See map: Google Maps
The Alliance and Priority School District Grants are a combination of state grants. The purpose of the grant is to provide additional funds for the Stamford Public Schools to improve student achievement and enhance educational opportunities.
The following state grants are included in the Consolidated Application:
- Alliance District Grant
- Priority School District Grant (PSD)
- Priority School District (PSD)
- Extended School Hours Grant (ESH)
- School Accountability Summer School Grant
The following federal grants are included in the Consolidated Application:
- Title I, Part A Improving Basic Programs Operated By Local Educational Agencies
- Title II, Part A Teacher and Principal Training and Recruiting
- Title IV, Part A Student Support and Academic Enrichment