New! MOOD BOOST
Loading from Vimeo...
What is Mood Boost?
Chartwells' program, Mood Boost, teaches students which foods may help them feel their personal best.
Did you know...
- Emerging research has shown that the foods we eat most often may have an effect on how we feel, not just physically, but mentally.
- When a person eats Mood Boost foods regularly, especially nutrient-rich fruit and vegetables, it can help to elevate his or her mood and enhance their sense of well-being.
- Mood Boost foods contain vitamins, minerals and antioxidants that communicate with our brain to support personal characteristics such as happy, alert, strong, calm and confident.
- Eating a Mood Boost recipe or food just once, twice or even five times won’t impact your mood; but a healthy eating pattern may lead to a mood boost! This means eating from a variety of food groups every day and making half your plate fruit and vegetables.
Each week, we will introduce a new Moodie..so stay tuned for fun facts, activity sheets, family recipes and much more...
- Smart Moodie - Smart foods have nutrients that can support your brain to function to its fullest potential and may also help improve your memory over time.