Part-time Job Opportunities
Chiropractor’s Office Hiring
Front desk job opening at a busy chiropractic office in Stamford. Perfect for a high school senior who is not planning on going to college or for someone who will be attending UCONN Stamford or Norwalk Community College.
- Must be bilingual (English-Spanish)
- friendly, outgoing, and have good people skills.
- Job includes answering phones, scheduling appointments, and assisting the office manager with all aspects of office work.
- 30 hours per week.
- Experience not needed... We will train the right person.
- Hours are Monday, Wednesday, Fridays from 9-1 & 3-7, Tuesday from 3-7, and Saturday morning from 9-11.
If interested, please contact Madeleine Berglund, P: 203-978-1100, firstname.lastname@example.org
Interior Design Company
Part Time Assistant Responsibilities
- 8 – 10 Hours a Week (Flexible Schedule)
- Library organization – putting items back in designated areas, ordering and sending back items/samples, making sure the room is presentable.
- Conference Room readiness – making sure left over items are removed, tidied up, and ready for the next meeting.
- Assist with Kitchen clean up, including dishwasher and Refrigerator Clean Out (2)
- Copy Room organization of supplies – making sure table tops are clear, items are put back in designated areas, making note of low inventory
- Assist Admin Staff as needed, scanning, copying, data entry, etc.
- Back up Front Desk Coverage & answering phones
Interested Candidate, please contact Yvette Gaynor, email@example.com
Early Learner Assistant/Grader at a Math & Reading Learning Center(Stamford, CT)
We're looking to fill a part-time Early Learner Assistant/Grader position at an after-school Math and Reading learning center.
We have very high standards for our employees, and we are looking for a person who is focused, motivated, reliable, and relates well to children.
We work in a fast-paced environment, where efficiency and an excellent work ethic are of utmost importance.
Accurately and expeditiously grade student assignments using answer books. Efficiency and accuracy are key! Maintain a neat work space during class sessions, and tidy up the work space (put away answer books, papers, pencils, etc.) after the session to leave the grading station organized and clean.
Early Learner Assistant:
Work with younger students to guide them through their class assignment. Experience working with children a plus.
After class, ensure that the Center is clean, tidy, organized, and sanitized - ready for the next day's class session:
- Answer books are neatly arranged at each grading station
- Tables and chairs are neatly arranged
- Any debris is picked up
- Workstations are cleaned and sanitized
The ideal candidate will have:
- A patient and positive attitude for working with children and young adults
- Ability to motivate students
- Willingness to follow a specified method as provided in training
- Good multi-tasking abilities and the ability to follow directions
- Good communication skills
- Ability to read and speak English fluently
- Flexibility to work on the following days (not all days are required):
- Monday 4:30 - 7:00
- Wednesday 4:30 - 7:00
- Saturday 10:00 - 1:00
Background check required, if over 18 years of age.
Please send resume and references to Philip at firstname.lastname@example.org