Request for Student Records
Stamford Public Schools
888 Washington Boulevard
Stamford , CT 06901
See map: Google Maps
Fill out the Request Form and submit it on line using the links provided below:
After you submit your request on line, you will need to verify your identity by providing a photocopy of driver’s License, state ID, or passport. You can send your information by email or by fax to Attention: Rebecca Cruz
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: 203-977-0857
Allow 1 Week for processing
If your request is urgent, please complete your request on line, submit the required identification and email Rebeca Cruz at RCruz@Stamfordct.gov
- We are unable to process school records or transcripts from the following institutions: private or state schools, Wright Tech, GED, and Adult Education.
- We do not process: SAT or Diplomas (only transcripts).
- Wright Technical - Go to the school at Scalzi Park.
- Stamford Academy - Contact Craig Baker - email@example.com and/or Julie Degennaro - firstname.lastname@example.org
- GED's - Phone: 860-807-2111 --- Fax: 860-807-2112
- Adult Education: Phone: 203-977-4209 -- Fax: 203-324-9441 - Donna Docimo - email@example.com
- Special Education records/IEP/504: Phone 203-977-4524 - Carol Policastro - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Trinity Catholic and other religious schools: Alan.email@example.com
- School records are available up to end of June 2021. If you need records from June 2022, please contact the school from which you attended or graduated.
- For SAT Records please contact: 1-866-7728 or visit: https://collegereadiness.collegeboard.org/sat/scores