Policies and Regulations
Phone: (203) 977-4105
Fax: (203) 977-4314
888 Washington Blvd, Office: 5th Floor
Stamford, CT 06901
See map: Google Maps
The philosophy of the Stamford Board of Education is to provide the necessary opportunities and environment to enable all youngsters in the Stamford Public Schools to achieve their highest educational potential.
The Board of Education Policy Section contains the policies, regulations and by-laws of the Board to realize this philosophy.
The Board of Education Policy Sections are listed below. To search for a particular word or term, press CTRL-F (PC) or Command (⌘)-F (Macintosh). A search box will be displayed in the upper right of the screen. Enter your search criteria. Type the word or phrase you want to search for in the entry field. Use the small left and right arrows in the blue search box to skip to the previous or next instance of the searched-for word.
Policies by Sections:
- 1000s Community - 1100 Updated
- 2000s Administration - 2232/2500 Updated
- 3000s Fiscal Management Support Services - 3517, 3541.43R Updated
- 4000s Personnel - 4148 Updated
- 5000s Students - 5124 & 5131.7 Updated
- 6000s Instruction - 6114, 6141.51, 6141.52 & 6172.1 Updated
- 9000s Board Policies - 9130, 9230, 9321 & 9322 Updated